Приветствуем!

Вы находитесь на русскоязычном форуме Web1.0 Hosting. Пользоваться форумом имеют право все желающие, в том числе и на тематику, даже не по теме хостинга, в соответствующих разделах.

Придерживайтесь правил приличия и приглашайте друзей. Давайте возродим форумы, как полезное средство обмена информацией и интересного времяпровождения.

Сменить тему оформления можно в своём профайле после регистрации.

Руководство по HamsterCMS от TomoTomoTan
Ручной «Хомяк» – наглядное пособие по Hamster CMS. Предисловие и глава 1. - Как включить
Ручной «Хомяк» – наглядное пособие по Hamster CMS. Глава 2 - О шаблонах и содержимом
Ручной «Хомяк» – наглядное пособие по Hamster CMS. Глава 3 - Доступ к сайту через FTP, редактирование шаблона
Ручной «Хомяк» – наглядное пособие по Hamster CMS. Глава 4 - Устройство шаблона. Немного о включениях.
Ручной «Хомяк» – наглядное пособие по Hamster CMS. Глава 5 - Создание собственного шаблона. Загрузка файлов на сайт с помощью WebFTP

Частозадаваемые вопросы по хостингу | Вопросы по IRC | Веб-чат (работает в Opera 10.63/Win98 и современных браузерах, как и этот форум)

Backdrop colors for a simple portrait session

Oliverpr
Мимо проходил
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:45 pm

Backdrop colors for a simple portrait session

Post by Oliverpr »

I am putting together a smaller work wardrobe after a change in size, and I keep mixing up two separate decisions: whether a garment fits well and whether its color works near my face. I can usually spot fit problems quickly. Color is much less clear under shop lights. A charcoal jacket seems useful, yet several shirts I already own make my skin look dull when I wear them with it. I want to make the clothes I own work before buying more pieces. I have been reading about color analysis and comparing those notes with ordinary fit advice, but I still need a simple test I can repeat at home. Would you start with two shirts in daylight and photograph them against the same neutral background? The hardest comparison for me is navy against charcoal because both seem sensible on a hanger. I also wonder whether a warmer cream shirt would be more helpful than stark white. If you have worked through something similar, which observations actually helped you choose repeatable colors rather than just picking the outfit that looked best in one photo? A practical sequence would help so I can keep fit and color decisions separate while I make a short shopping list.

Return to “Работа с графикой”